Your daily(ish) at-a-glance roundup of celebrity news. Because mamas need to know the status of Jennifer Aniston’s abs, too! [CURRENTLY: Ridiculously toned.]
- Michael Bay axes Megan Fox from Transformers 3. Wait — so badmouthing your boss to anyone who will listen ISN’T good for your career? Huh. [Deadline]
- “Mean Moms” heads to the big screen. Hell, I can just go to any ol’ PTA meeting to see that. [Variety]
- The top ten most iconic dresses of the past fifty years. And, yes, Elizabeth Hurley has pinned down one of the spots. [Telegraph]
- Proof that Miley Cyrus is toxic for kids: Wal-Mart pulls entire line of Miley Cyrus-brand necklaces and bracelets from its shelves due to high levels of cadmium. [MSNBC]
- Halle Berry‘s custody battle over daughter heats up. Radar is there.