The latest controversy sweeping parenting news — isn’t there always a controversy sweeping parenting news? — is mothers who let their babies, as young as just days old, go diaper-free. Parents say they choose the method for many reasons, including fostering better early communication with their children and reducing their environmental impact by getting rid of disposable diapers.
Living with the constant risk of having a kid crap all over the floor not for you? Well, perhaps you haven’t thought about THESE benefits:
5 Best Things About Having a Diaper-Free Baby
5. Now you’ll REALLY get your money’s worth out of the dog’s new pooper scooper.
4. Baby will have unique first word: “COMMANDO.”
3. When friend brags that baby is holding her head up, you can retort: “How sweet. Did I mention my FOUR-DAY-OLD is already potty training?”
2. Newborn son pees all over swing instead of your face.
1. “Diaper bag” becomes “Mom’s Wine Transportation Bag.”