Fun Game Time: To Whom Did I Say It?
Yes! It’s game time! Here are some (oftentimes bizarre, but all real) things I have said over the past week. Can you guess to whom I said them: the kids; the cats; or my husband? (Answer key at the end.)
1. No, I will not tickle your butt.
2. Ssshhh! Stop being so loud out there. You’ll wake the neighbors!
3. Get your hand out of my shirt, please.
4. I really wish you would get off of the dining room table.
5. Yuck! Stop! There’s poop on your butt.
6. Sit still! I’m trying to comb out your knots.
7. Please stay out of my purse.
8. It’s gross when you lick the food off my hand.
9. You really don’t sleep enough.
10. PLEASE put some pants on.
And the answer key is…
1. My 3-year-old daughter; 2) My husband; 3) My 17-month-old son (and, most likely, my husband); 4) The cats; 5) My daughter; 6) My daughter AND my cats; 7) My husband AND my kids (the cats are the only ones respecting my privacy around here); 8) My son; 9) My cats (in jest) and my son (in all seriousness); 10) My husband.