Some moms are grumbling that Rachel Zoe’s choice of footwear isn’t “kid-friendly.” However, here are some reasons why we think they make the PERFECT Mom Shoes:
- Can threaten to impale overly aggressive paparazzi with them
- Gives her an excuse for making her husband chase after the kid: “Sorry, Rodg, I am lit-e-rally stuck here in these six-inch heels…”
- Makes her tall enough to reach the toys behind the other toys on the top shelf
- Can let her son wear them to circumvent the “You Must Be THIS Tall” ride requirements at Disneyland
- Able to use heels as emergency mom tool: to poke new holes in clogged sippy cups; to screw off annoying backs of toys to access batteries; to chip crusted milk off kitchen counters; etc.