Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth have welcomed a baby boy named Tennesee James. Yes, TENNESSEE! Let’s see if you can identify the inspiration behind this unusual name: Why did Reese and Jim name their baby TENNESSEE?
1. Because Reese and Jim are huge fans of states resembling trapezoids. (Who isn’t, really?)
2. Because a tactful friend said to Reese at the end of her pregnancy, “Yikes! You’re as big as TENNESSEE!”
3. Because they were afraid if they named him “Mississippi,” nobody would ever spell his name right.
4. Because the night of conception started off with Jim going down SOUTH. (Did Candy just go there? Oh yes, she did!)
5. Because Reese grew up in Nashville. (I think we all know there’s no WAY it is this one.)
6. None of the above. Reese and Jim named him TENNESSEE because _____________.