Three-time Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings has announced that she was actually five weeks pregnant while spiking volleyballs during this summer’s London Games. Although people seem to be surprised by this news, I believe there were some very obvious signs of her pregnancy.
Top 10 Signs Kerri Walsh Jennings Was Pregnant During the Olympics
10. Well, just look at that belly:
Talk about a ginormous baby bump. Looks like she’s carrying at least a six-pack.
9. She was weepy:
8. Often looked like she was trying not to pee:
7. Two words: Mood swings.
6. Appeared nauseous at times:
5. Already so off-balance that she would frequently fall down:
4. In a “Pregnancy Brain” moment, she mistakenly thought she was competing in a boxing match:
3. Suffered from such severe hot flashes that she had to take ice baths:
2. She told us how many jars of pickles she was craving:
1. Like so many women suffering from miserable pregnancy symptoms while their husbands feel terrific and sleep all night, she seemed to take great pleasure in hitting balls: