As only a 25-year-old childless woman, or a Duggar, could, newly married Blake Lively gushed to Allure that she would “LOVE” to have 30 children if she could. And, hey, why the heck not? There are plenty of advantages to having dozens of kids, as we’ve outlined in our list:
TOP 10 REASONS BLAKE LIVELY SHOULD HAVE 30 CHILDREN WITH RYAN REYNOLDS
10. They can scoff, “Nineteen? Pssshhh. SUCK IT, DUGGARS!”
9. The smell of freshly dirtied diapers can help mask the smell of old dirty diapers.
8. Can make friends and neighbors jealous by rolling around town in sweet-ass family bus.
7. Think of what they’ll save on birth control! Oh, wait —
6. After the first dozen or two? It’s like a Slip ‘N Slide down there, anyway.
5. 31 words: Hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand–hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-hand-me-downs.
4. That would be enough kids to fulfill most every parent’s dream: to have three family NBA teams. (Hey, I’m sure they’ll at least be able to beat the Bobcats.)
3. They may finally be able to coerce a few dozen people to watch “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.”
2. People won’t expect them to remember their kids’ names. (Like people seem to expect of me. Geesh. Especially two little people who I, uh, won’t name right now. For privacy reasons. Yeah, that’s the ticket.)
1. If anyone should procreate a lot, it’s these two.