10. Your parents don’t have to write many baby gift thank-you cards — if any.
9. When your pacifier falls on the ground, your mom rubs it on her shirt and sticks it back in your mouth.
8. Whenever strangers ask your parents, “First baby?” and your mom and dad reply “No, second” — the strangers immediately lose interest.
7. Three hyphenated words: Hand-me-downs. Even if your older sibling is not the same gender.
6. Your nursery is not quite done yet. And you are approaching your 18th birthday.
5. Your parents pick you up only when your cries threaten to wake the firstborn.
4. Your only “birth announcement” is a shout-out on Twitter.
3. Your parents change your diaper… when they notice it is sagging to your knees.
2. Your parents’ camera battery rarely needs to be re-charged.
1. And when your parents DO take pictures of you? It is only to memorialize ridiculous moments like this:
“Accessory” courtesy of Big Sister.