Save your child the embarrassment of having other babies sneer, “Your car seat is soooo 2009!” and check out Graco’s new SnugRide 35, which will be replacing the SafeSeat and Snugride 32 Platinum in January 2010. It helps protect children up to 35 lbs. and 32 inches, keeping them rear-facing longer. Not only is that safer, but it also makes it more difficult to see when your child is sticking his tongue out at you.
Graco assures parents that the 35 model will fit with the same Graco products that the SnugRide 32 does. It also has what Graco touts as an “easy-install” base design and side-impact tested construction, plus EPS energy-absorbing foam. Ooooh-la-la.
Other features include:
• Convenient, stay-in-car adjustable base
• Five-point harness with front adjustment
• Removable infant head support cushioning baby’s head and neck
• 180° rotating canopy shading your child from any direction
• Easy-to-read level indicator helping ensure correct installation
• Comfortable handle, making it easy to carry
• Removable, washable seat cushion
• LATCH equipped for easy installation (well, relatively easy)
Car seat: $119.99 (Pre-order here.)
Your child’s safety (and happiness knowing s/he’s on the leading edge of transportation fashion): priceless