Yes, it’s an infant bodysuit designed to clean your floor. And, yes, it’s for realz.
I, for one, think it’s awesome. Finally put those babies to work and make them earn their keep, I say! Other household products I’m waiting for:
- The Cat-uum: tie a little vacuum on the cats so that when they chase each other up and down the stairs like loons, they at least pick up some fuzz balls along the way
- The Double-Sided Toddler Mop: similar concept as the baby mop, only with the brush on both sides of the bodysuit to take advantage of rolling-around-on-the-floor temper tantrums
- The Husband Roller: roll the husband in sticky paper so that when he’s all over me and trying to get a piece, he is successfully removing the lint from my clothes
- The Preschooler Floor Scrubber/Polisher: slap some cleaner on those little feet while they run, hop and dance all over the house NONSTOP
- The Neighbor in the Trashcan: that’s it — I just have one really rude neighbor I’d enjoy seeing stuffed in the trashcan