New mom Kristin Cavallari got a lot of slack when she Tweeted about ex-boyfriend Nick Lachey choosing the same name for his newborn son: “Apparently Camden is a popular name!” And then backpedaled: “By the way that wasn’t a bitchy tweet at all. I obviously love the name and I’m glad other people do too.”
But, hey, she could have been much bitchier about it. In fact, here are five ways Kristin could have been more catty about Nick using the same baby name:
5. She could have taken a page from E!’s Fashion Police and declared, “BITCH STOLE MY NAME!”
4. She could have suggested that Nick’s baby name is just like his old boy band: a copycat.
3. She could have Tweeted side-by-side pictures of the babies and asked, “Who wears the name best?”
2. She could have sent Nick a baby name book with the note: “In case you didn’t know, there ARE 9,999 other names.”
1. She could have said, “Apparently, Vanessa likes to take ALL of my sloppy seconds.” (Oh, SNAP.)