Turns out, my three-year-old and 14-month-old human children share many similarities with our kids of the fluffy variety…
10. They get underfoot and trip me at the most inopportune times.
9. Come running when I whistle and declare, “Dinnertime!”
8. Have an affinity for eating treats out of my hands.
7. Jump on the furniture, no matter how many times I tell them it’s not allowed.
6. Prefer not to wear any clothes.
5. Give me an attitude when I ask them to clean up their messes.
4. Can nap for long periods of time in the most uncomfortable-looking positions.
3. Don’t like getting their hair combed.
2. Have poop stuck on their butts sometimes.
1. Send texts/e-mails to the effect of “Xhjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjj” to random people on my contact list after walking across my computer or playing with my cell phone.