Telltale signs that you might be a little brother (a list inspired by noticing #1 in my own house today):
1. You frequently are spotted with Hello Kitty stickers unknowingly stuck on your back.
2. You are given no choice but to accessorize with copious barrettes and sparkly toenail polish.
3. You suffer from a condition known as “perma-wedgie.”
4. Your wardrobe consists mainly of girly hand-me-downs.
5. The teachers at school know you as, “__________’s little brother.”
6. You have a personal taxi service around the house.
7. Your first words ever were, “I DIDN’T DO IT!”
And, as also inspired by my son…
8. You take tremendous pleasure in stealing your older sister’s chair and Minnie Mouse cups.