Happy Mother’s Day to all the hot mamas out there! In honor of this most beloved holiday, here is The Laughing Stork’s list of the TOP 10 TELL-TALE SIGNS YOU ARE A MOTHER:
10. The words “because I said so” have passed your lips.
9. You believe your spittle is an acceptable substitute for soap.
8. You’ve seduced your husband with this naughty phrase: “Hey, we probably have a good ten minutes till she wakes up.” [*WINK*]
7. Spit-up is your new black.
6. You fantasize about Greg from “The Wiggles.” (Those black hot pants are irresistible.)
5. You can flat-iron your hair, text your boss and perform an appendectomy with one hand.
4. Nap Time is your new Happy Hour.
3. You have sophisticated dinner conversations, often starting with the provocative question: “So did the big guy poop on the potty today?”
2. Your showers have been replaced by baby wipes and, on a good day, deodorant.
1. You have read the signs on this list and nodded, “Tru dat, sistah!”