As you may have heard, another Sesame Street movie is in the works — and, although the movie studio has yet to nail down a premise, we at The Laughing Stork have gotten our hands on some of the movie storylines they’ve rejected so far…
1. The Intervention: The Sesame Street gang holds an intervention for Cookie Monster — and forces him to enter an eating disorder clinic to deal with his binge-and-purge tendencies.
2. Fifty Shades of Yellow: Big Bird reveals how he REALLY got his nickname.
3. Twilight on Sesame Street: Edward learns that he’s not the real father of Bella’s child — THE COUNT is!
4. The Closet: After living together for more than 40 years, Bert and Ernie finally decide it’s time… to redecorate and upgrade the closets. (What? What did you think I was going to say?)
5. Oscar the Zen: After developing a massive cramp from sitting in a trashcan for 40 years, Oscar is forced to turn to yoga, where he finds inner peace.